How we can help
Hi and welcome! Based in Greater London / North Kent, we specialise in helping small businesses, organisations and charities to develop an effective online presence.
Your website is the shop window to the modern world, so making sure your message gets across online to mobile, tablet and laptop/desktop users is of paramount importance. If you are looking for a friendly, trustworthy, local company that can take the stress out of enabling your online presence, has a track record of successful delivery over many years and prides itself on listening to and looking after its clients, we are here to help you!
We hope our website will help show you what we offer (including related creative and technical services), how we work and a bit about the team here at TKOOM. You can also see what our customers say about us on our Portfolio page. If you would like any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us…
- We are focussed on helping small businesses, organisations and charities to develop an effective online presence;
- We want to see your business grow too!
- No business, organisation or charity is too small for us to work with
- We are very happy to work with people who know absolutely nothing, or very little, about technology. We will make you feel comfortable and explain things in layman’s terms as appropriate;
- We are happy to work to your budget where this is required and tailor solutions and quotations accordingly;
- We wish to build a fruitful relationship with our clients over many years and do not simply deliver your website and move on. Our website solutions include an ongoing maintenance agreement as standard;
- We operate our business according to Christian / biblical principles;
- We will always provide you with honest advice;
- We will do our development in house and will not use developers based abroad who do not understand you or your requirements.
Meet The Team
Rob has spent too many hours watching Star Wars films and is now becoming a bit detached from reality! He specialises in ‘Agile Development’ and back end database integration.
Dan has always been fascinated by anything technical and personally does his best to assist Apple retain their market share! He combines coding abilities with a keen eye for design to flourish in web development.
Richard still remembers being excited when computers upgraded from a 1K memory. Enough said about his age! Richard has worked in IT since the 1980s and has a particular focus on requirements, image work and system integration. He founded TKOOM in 1999.
Sally keeps us all sane! She brings many skills to TKOOM but first and foremost has realised a lifetime desire to focus on art and specialises on all aspects of our design work.
Jon fills his life with music production and looking after cats! He is our audio/visual specialist, with customers including Sky TV contracting his sound engineering skills.